October 6 - 11:00 amEnd:
October 7 - 06:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
The 15th Annual Oktoberfest presented by the Clayton Business and Community Association.
We invite you to experience Oktoberfest “Munich Style” in picturesque Clayton, CA. Set under the beautiful backdrop of Mt. Diablo, it evokes a feeling of Bavaria.
Join us in downtown Clayton on Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th. Enjoy beer, food, and live music in our authentic German Biergarten, Arts & Crafts Vendors, plus a large Carnival for kids of all ages.
“EIN PROSIT” GET READY FOR 2 FUN FILLED DAYS!
• Continuous Live Music Featuring The Internationals
• Traditional German Biergarten
• Great Food and Beer
• Premium California Wines
• Large Arts and Crafts Show
• Street Performers
Clayton Oktoberfest 2018 Information
Saturday, October 6th 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, October 7th 11:00am – 6:00pm
Friday, October 5th* 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday, October 6th 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday, October 7th 12:00pm – 6:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
• Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
• Park & Ride Lot: Clayton Road/Peacock Drive (Shuttle)
• Behind the Old Fire Station: Mitchell Canyon Drive/Clayton Road (Shuttle)
• Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln (Shuttle)
• Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Saturday, October 6th 11:00am – 8:30pm
Sunday, October 7th 11:30am – 6:30pm
Free admission, parking and shuttle
Presented by the Clayton Business & Community Association
#oktoberfest #clayton #festival